Professional Adviser is proud to announce the return of the ever-popular and highly informative investment roadshow fund5live; Researched and developed exclusively for UK investment advisers.
Eminent fund managers will provide delegates with vital information and share updates on the latest developments in the market, to keep you ahead of your competition.
- Aberdeen Asset Management
- Kames Capital
- Scottish Widows Investment Partnership
- UBS Global Asset Management
fund5live will be the definitive investment adviser roadshow for 2012. With unrivalled learning and networking opportunities, choose from one of six convenient locations to attend:
- 21st February - Newcastle, Hilton Gateshead
- 22nd February - Manchester, Cottons Hotel
- 23rd February - Cambridge, Duxford Imperial War Museum
- 24th February - London, Hotel Russell
- 28th February - Birmingham, National Motorcycle Museum
- 29th February - Bristol, Leigh Court
This influential roadshow is specifically designed for those who advise on investment.
"Very succinct and coherent presentation. A good use of a morning."
Alan Keegan, Harris Investment Managers
"A well diversified seminar with differing views. Well worth taking the time out to attend."
Kelman Chambers, GS Financial Services